Thursday, October 13, 2005


what a beautiful smile
can i stay for a while



on a scale of 5,

elephant ; 2.5 popcorns
sisterhood of the travelling pants ; 4 popcorns
matchstick men ; 3.5 popcorns
laguna beach ; 3 popcorns
thirteen ; 3 popcorns
uncut oc ; 4.5 popcorns :D
hours catching up with sabrina wheeee + choc and banana walnuts ; 101 popcorns


things to do,

clean up my bedside table reallyyyy soon..huge mess.
delete friendster account..feeling lame now holding its membership..
get ready to tannnn with phi :D ..-looks at grey sky.. :prepare myself for reviewing of all the papers tmrw..HORRORS.
tinkerbell's 17th pres :)

-


some changes are good :)
others not..

discovery of wayyyy too drastic changes, -101 popcorns.


// EDIT
so not thinking about loss of my Ms. Rock..
or at least, i know
we're on our way there..
tell me i can lean on you again.

finch ;
Can't you see that I wanna be
there with open arms
It's empty tonight and I'm all alone
Get me through this one



got a whole list of new songs
but where is the poddie?!??!?
grr.
>:c






Your Brain is 66.67% Female, 33.33% Male



Your brain leans female

You think with your heart, not your head

Sweet and considerate, you are a giver

But you're tough enough not to let anyone take advantage of you!





i wanna watch corpse's bride.!